Post 6: English language challenges

Hi! On this blog i’m gonna tell you guys my personal experience with the process of having English four at (online) university.

I’m a english fan, that’s something i have to admit, but i’ve never expected to have such a nice time in this english course, because i am in my house and it’s scary to talk “in public” but online.

The fact that now i have this blog is so crazy to me, because i was always driming about having one someday and it feels like i’m writing to people that maybe doesn’t have interest on my life or experiences, but also i’m feeling like a diva writing hahaha.

My english is quite regular, but i expect to improve it because it’s a fundamental language for everything now. I hope to sign myself on classes in Santiago in the future, but now the only thing i can do from home is talking to a mirror and watch series in english and with subtitles in the same language.

Thanks to the pandemic, my english is improving everyday, thanks to Tiktok, youtube, Netflix and the social media in general, because i’m focus on switch my interests to english so i learn more.

I really wanna thank to Miss Cecilia, for her patience with me and with the students who came to the classes, i really had a Good time being part of her lessons and thanks to made me talk a lot, i feel like a native speaker now hahahah. I’m grateful and full of hope, i just can send you all lots of my love and hope from here, stay safe <3

 

Comentarios

  1. Hi flo! I think that you have all skills to be a diva, because you´re a queen now, the pandemic context it´s a good time to learn more, especially a idiom.
    ILY, see you in class <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Florencia
    Unlike you, I never before i had herd about the blog, so all this was something new, but it was very funny in some aspects.
    see you in class.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Florencia! I hope you are well.
    Every blog I read gives more advice on English and I really appreciate it.
    I hope one day to be able to have a fluent conversation in English, I think it is one of my dreams.
    Bye!! :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post: The best holidays

Post 5: Postgraduate Studies

Post 1: The country i would like to visit: Colombia