Post: The best holidays

My favorite holidays were for sure my family trip to Cuba. I'm so in love with that island from te first second that i was there. The people are happy and kind to the visitors, the music is amazing and their weather is excelent for a summer vacation. The food was excelent, the fruits catch my complete attention. I enjoyed the car trips, the views, the night life and the multiple atractions that the country have. I went with my parents and sister, for like ten days, on february of 2019. We visit three citys, La Habana, Matanzas and Varadero. La Habana was my favorite because all the history that we saw about the Cuban Revolution.




It's like the time was frozen there. The constructions and the cars are so beautiful and colorful, full of joy. I wanna go back to know a little more of the country, and i wish that i will able to visit more citys of Cuba and enjoy a lot more than on 2019!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 5: Postgraduate Studies

Post 1: The country i would like to visit: Colombia