Post 4: A photograph I like

  Hello everyone! On today's post i'm gonna talk about one of my favorites photos. I have a lot of photos that i love, but this one represents a super special moment.

On the 2019, during the "estallido social" i was almost out of the school. We have the oportunity of missing classes and went to a manifestation as a classmates. I remember that we went to the school, and wait the other persons to arrive just like us. 

Then, we walk to "Plaza de Llolleo", and met other students from different schools here in San Antonio. All together walked for all the city, disrupting traffic and expressing our annoyances.

In this one i'm with some classmates walking, holding our "canva".



This photo was taken by the local journal "El Líder", or that's what i think. This one it's my favorite because we started being a few students, and a lot of people joined us.



Means a lot to me the fact that we had the opportunity to express our anger, that we could sharing our feelings and our necessity of justice and equality.



Comentarios

  1. Hi flo! your photo it´s amazing, I think that the manifestation it´s the way to make our country a best place.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi Florencia, me too go out to the manifestations, but i don't have a great photo like you jajaja.
    see you in class

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Florencia! your photo was very good! I went few times to burst marches: ((

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post: The best holidays

Post 5: Postgraduate Studies

Post 1: The country i would like to visit: Colombia