Post 5: Postgraduate Studies

 Hi everyone! I hope you all are good. On this week's post, i'm gonna talk about postgraduate studies. 

Since i planed to study public administration i have been noticed that we have some posibilities to continue our studies on INAP with the continuity  of studies. That's a really good chance to participate. 

If i will have the chance to add another speciality to my knowledge, i'm gonna take the risk. 

I'm interested on the Master focalized  in Government and Public Management, but that theme maybe is gonna change with my future learns on the university. 

I am through my first (online) year of university, and actually i don't know too good what are my favorite topics, i think that i have planty of time in front, so it's not hard thinking about it right know. I'm studying one semester at the time, there's nothing rushing me to anything. 

Maybe i'm gonna want to travel to Brazil or Colombia, and study there something after i graduate, but i don't know yet. It's just an option.



I wanna know about you guys, tell me what you think about postgraduate studies, talking about my personal stuff, i don't like study, but i thing this is a good chance to take, even if i don't like spend time reading hahaha.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Flo!!!
    We have many options to the future, I think that the postgraduate studies it´s a really good plan. Good Luck, ILY <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Florencia, have more studies always is good, but the future is too uncertain to know what you can do, i expect all go well whit our university plans hahaha.
    see you.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post: The best holidays

Post 1: The country i would like to visit: Colombia