Post 3: My future job

 Hi everyone! Today i'm gonna talk about my future dream job: Turism. 

Whenever i feel a little blue or desmotivated about the career, i cheer up myself thinking about all the stuff that i'll be able to do when i graduate from the university. I'll be able to handle a lot of topics in public service, but one of the most exciting branches for me, is the turism. 

Here in Chile, there is a lot of places to go, so many restaurants, hotels, natural resources to see and different cultures throughout Chile. I wish that someday i can be working for  "SERNATUR" and being a part of it thanks to my career. I'm a person who loves go on trips and adventures, so it'll be an honor to work for that. 

I invite you guys to travel here in our country! This summer the turism will be so devastated about the pandemic, but if you have the resources and the sanitary measures, please help people who lives thanks to tourism. 





Here you have links to informate yourself about tourism!

-https://www.chileestuyo.cl/

- https://www.chileestuyo.cl/planviajarxchile/

-http://chile.travel/ 

Comentarios

  1. hello Florencia had not thought about that great option of sernatur to work for tourism, hopefully you can get it greetings

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Florencia
    i think that's a very good option, i like it too traveller around Chile, this country is so big and there are a lot new thing i can learn (the only Chile I know is the chile who I watch from Pancho Saveedra ajajajaj)
    see you in class

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Flo
    I hope that you work on Sernatur in the future, you have many skills for this.
    See you soon, xoxo

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post: The best holidays

Post 5: Postgraduate Studies

Post 1: The country i would like to visit: Colombia