Post 2: My favorite movie, The Parent Trap

I don´t know how i feel about cinema, cause i'm more a fan of TV series, but i think is an amazing art and a really powerful way for expression, but on the last few years i don't have seen a lot of films. 

My favorite movie of all times is The Parent Trap!

I love this movie with all my heart, because always makes me feel nostalgic. I think that is a great film, the music, the places where the story unfolds and the emotions that the movie has.  The film is based on the story of two twin sisters, who are separated at the time of their parents' divorce. They attend the same camp during the summer and are shocked by their physical resemblance. Despite the differences in their manners and esthetics, they discover that their birthday's the same day and  the photos they have of their parents complement each other. 

 I love that this movie has romantic, funny and sad moments, makes the film a really integral one and i've never been tired of it.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Florencia!
    Your post is so cute ☺️
    I loved The Parent Trap too. I think that I have seen this like 20 times but I just can’t get tired of it.
    If I had those legs I definitely wear that dress haha.
    See you

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Florencia!
    I also like this movie a lot, I feel that it also makes me feel very nostalgic every time I see it, but at the same time it makes me laugh, and as you say that it is romantic, funny and that it also has sad moments, it makes it a very special movie.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Flo!!! I love this movie, it´s really amazing, I hope that someday we will watch it with sebito <3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Flo! Oh no, that memories! As a girl I saw it, I loved it. Until today my brother warns me when they show it on tv jajajjaja without a doubt it was a nice movie from my childhood.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post: The best holidays

Post 5: Postgraduate Studies

Post 1: The country i would like to visit: Colombia